secret place on Earth

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

evinaaaaaa

hello there. i think something is really wrong with me. I have been feeling super lethargic for the past 3 days despite the ample hours of sleep. in fact I haven't been staying up for more than an 1hour for studying at all ! all i did was to slam onto my bed and here i goooooo...Zzzz

you see if I don't do this, I'm gonna regret the next day bcos the tendency of dozing off during lectures is very very high ! if not i'll STONE and then you wouldn't be very happy with me because I won't respond anything more sensibly than "oh okay" .

oh yeah...in case you do not know, i'm currently quite unhappy with the fact that I can't participate in the running events for sports meet. I'm so unlucky. and lol dont look at gina or ms chew. cos I'm the NOOB what righttttt????

okay...actually the main highlight for today was talent time semi-finals. I got so relieved after the math lecture test and gp test. i tell you, they were so full of rubbish. somehow i get pretty annoyed when I couldn't empathise with my friends that are so stressed over their schoolwork.it makes me feel so laid back and at the same time , I'm kinda glad that I'm not bogged down by them. I really cannot understand how a term of JC life can inflict so much misery on a J1 student.. really so can3 meh? How come I'm always telling people that I'm living so happily in my school? well...I do a fair share of work as the average students too.

kay back to talent time. I was ridiculously excited over the talent time.cos i think thomas' performance is just toooooo mesmerising. Disappointingly, there wasn't many of 08S05 peeps who turned up. =(

and Dont ask me why do I not snap at people whom had teased me. if only i know how to manage them appropriately, then there wouldn't be an increasing number of people poking fun at me.

haha

okay goodnight to you.

ps. i tell you ar, i will do well for bio for the next time round.

6:06 pm