I think this is really quite funny. Tell you some of the comments I've received throughout the entire CIBTC.
RC
" A bonding is forged with heart to heart sincere exchange.With your outgoing personality, shouldn't be a problem."
" I think that you're a very cheerful and optimistic person with a sunny personality..."
" You are a very sociable. However, you are very careless ! Ha ha"
"haha! Just now you fall, so funny la. Jia You ! Go Go Go !. =D" ( okay..ZzzI fell down during the course. shall continue about that afterwards)
ATC
much lesser comments but all of them revolve around, " you should speak up more, you will be better if you are more outspoken" And you know what, both my ATC group instructors said that to me.
I've used to put myself in the shoes of those whom are less expressive with their verbal words. I'd never understood why is it so hard to voice out a few things.
For this time round at ATC, I admitted that I was rather quiet as compared to the usual interactions with other groups of people. Of course, not to the extent of intending to stone. (that is just pure laziness). I had been questioning myself why was I unable to get involved in discussions as actively as I did usually. Then I came to a conclusion because I can't think of anything more sensible than this: I just didn't feel like talking.
I thought that this course is rather enriching. Not that my hardskills are really upgraded but i think I've learnt more about interpersonal skills-the unspoken rules. You know some people just don't get it. I've witnessed situations whereby the speaker really cannot communicate with anyone from the crowd. I've also seen how a person can gain much dislike from a group of people in a min's time. On the other hand, there are people who gradually made their way through to fame.
And I also think that it is quite amazing how 25 people can feel much for each other only after 9 days of RC. maybe I'm being evina again, for thinking that way. being what I am has clearly forwarded much troubles to me... anyway, this is an example of good companionship, in my opinion. it's quite hard to understand the importance until you have to go through hardships cos that's when you know someone will be there for you to fall back on. And it gives you an even more stronger reason to carry on when the rest are persevering. The next day after the breakcamp of ATC, the falcons went to Letts' house (my brilliant idea) to eat pizza. We (11 people )ordered 6 large pizzas and gobbled them all up in less than 30 minutes. What's more incredible is that we ate 1 packet of chicken wings (approx. 30 pcs) and kueh lapis as appetizers. omg..i still cannot believe it. That ATC is just like a famine camp ! You'll not gonna be full at any point of time unless you be the despo one and pocket all the biscuits and fruity bars. ha ha...apparently, there were CITs then (now CIs already) doing that. Now that we're all still discussing about the next falcon meeting and whine about how much we miss each other...I wonder how long will this last. cos obviously, companionship is not equivelent to the most ideal friendship. I think this is just a temporary appreciation for each other's presence.Of course, everyone in falcon must have done a good job in keeping each other company. If not for that, why will we all feel the urge to meet up? =)
Eugene is finally 16 and he spent his birthday during the 10th day of RC. I've circulated a plan of mine to the rest of the falcons and was backfired my Jiande when we were all happily eating spaghetti in the classroom -_-.
There were so many casualties throughout the whole course. I'm thankful that I'm not one of them but still, I think it's damn suay to fall ill during a camp. especially when it's not like a 3 days 2 night kinda thing. Zzzz...I want to sleep already. will be back later. MERRY CHRISTMAS