secret place on Earth

Friday, November 16, 2007

lazy days [part I ]

I was complained of laughing too much today ! that was because nobody else was laughing as hard as me, maybe with the exception of yipeng. I'm only understanding the clique's type of humour from another perspective. So I really don't think I'm some giggly idiot lor.

somehow I don't feel like as if I'm graduating already. I have a slight unaccomplished feeling which some people think that they had made a spot on the factor. I'm not gonna deny already, not denying anything that contains uncertainty. cos it gonna do injustice if it is genuine.

okay anyway, i think prom night was above my expectations.NO except for the food! it was substandard for tung lok. roast duck was too boney, shark's fin was really quite bad (luckily the vinegar saved the day), soft shell crab just tastes like any other normal cracker, fish was average, wasn't too impressive, cereal prawn is disappointing, tea too diluted !!! how can liddat? will ruin the reputation lor...

other than that...emcee quite funny..uh games and the prom prince and princess quite entertaining..

my table mates were enthusiastic. they stared at each other after each dish is served.

hm.....i will need to go and sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep first. more to come later !

5:31 pm