secret place on Earth

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

you hate my laughter, don't you?

hey ho...I'm here to clear any misunderstanding about my loud and hysterical laughter over Stanley's EZ link card . I was soooooo busy talking in the AVA room until this Felix flashed Stanley's EZ link card and his IC at my face . Initially, my pupils were focused at the Stanley's photo on the pink card, then it slowly moved to the blue card. I couldn't control myself but to burst into laughterso loudly for 2 minutes I think, such that the whole AVA went silent. Even the noisiest group- Tonny's gang, shut up.

Now when I recall about that crazy moment, I thought that I should make something clear about what was I exactly laughing at. I was not laughing about how Stanley cringed at the cameraman in either of the photos but instead, I found the 2 extremely contrasting photos VERY amusing.

I'm very sorry if my involuntary action was hurting in any aspect. =/

1:18 pm