lol...I was doing Amath, feeling all -_- and then my ears were bursting with earworms ! Can't stop playing tracks in my mind. so I'm at mel's site listening to songs. So I gonna hang around with my computer till I've listened enough, in order to get rid of those recurring music in my mind.
I keep hearing a lizard squeaking away at a corner somwhere behind me but I can't seem to find it ! GRRRRR....I'm frustrated because I don't know where is the lizard and what is it doing down there man ! come out leh....but even if you come out, I will still ignore you, creamy looking reptile. (I'm reminded of campbell soup, I told you I'm sick!) but I get even angrier when I spot a slice of their shit. wah lao...sometimes still got white colour topping one lor!!!!! yucks ! hmph. anyway it still cannot beat the shit from the birds lor....sometimes it looks like the poster colour ( I don't know how should it be spelt, it is the paint that is stored in tubes) that is partially mixed with the water.
I am so shallow. Nowadays I've gotta resort to discuss about various products of egestion in order to keep this place FREE from anything that has got to do with O lvls !
Happy Idul Fitri ! Ytd I was telling my mom how Islamic meat is prepared and how I feel that it should be promoted to the non-muslim people as well, all in the name of animal rights. Very disappointingly, she just couldn't understand my point. So I ended the conversation by snapping a word out of my impatience and then left the kitchen.