secret place on Earth

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

my mind is twisted, I'm so sick.

why does it seem that everyone is so excited about receiving their prelims results....???!!!!

Now I'm feel like throwing up at the mention of results.

yes la yes la...I'm a coward whom doesnt like to face the reality. I only know how to let my imaginations run so wildly across the stream to the opposite farm , and forgetting to put on a leash again and again.

yucks ! I'M HEARING BAD NEWS EVERYDAY ! nothing is pleasing to my ears.....! maybe cept for the song I'm listening to now. and my ailment is acting up again...I'm angry with every single thing ! I need to search for my long-lost sense of satisfaction to improve my morale.

I've always believed in the advantages of being a pessimist. These people always encounter miraculous outcomes. I DON'T ! or am I not looking into the dark hard enough? or is it because I don't have night blindness, so I do not and have not experienced the worst yet. oh my..what am I talking about...?

I'm so crazy...I discourage pessimism yet I myself is practising it. Now you see the rationale behind my intention of taking up a career (a voluntary job instead) that deals with many other sufferers of pessimisim.

some people think that considering a voluntary job as a career is overated. can't a voluntary job be a profession? If I don't see them as benefiting, I wouldn't even consider ( or rather decided on) taking up more than 1 voluntary jobs.

2:00 pm