michelle was the first person I smiled at today ! ytd was eugene and jiahong..the day before ytd was vidya. I must improve my memory, esp. events that take place early in the morning. If not I will be the one losing out, for being negligent.
All i do in the morning is to stare expressionlessly, as i find exercising my muscles is quite a chore. Is this morning sickness? Fortunately this condition that had been developed since my primary schools days has improved.
Today, as usual, I took bus 33 home. The air within the bus was circulated with heavy cigarette smell + mild sulphur dioxide. I thought initially, that it must be sourced from the after-smoke of one of the old people and had motivated myself to stay tolerant as they're either gonna alight at SGH or Chinatown which is about 5-6 stops away from Tiong Bahru. Then when the bus finally reached the chinatown bus stop, the bus captain stood up and yelled in hokkien to someone at the rear," eh you want to smoke you go down the bus , here cannot smoke !" and then the idiotic ah pek (i was right) STILL DARE TO respond gleefully, " no lar no lar..." and then he remained in his seat and the bus captain left him alone. I rolled my eyes instinctvely as I was so disturbed by the fact that 1. there are actually people whom are retarded and inconsiderate to smoke in public transports 2. those people that are sitting near the old man don't seem to have ANY sensory receptors and effector muscle that is functioning. BLIND ! MUTE! DEAF ! NO NOSTRILS ! very sad indeed. 3. the disgusting old man still has the cheek to stay on the bus. people never fine you $1000 already very good lor . 真没羞耻心 !
All smokers are inconsiderate. I don't think I'm wrong to make such a general statement. If they genuinely care about the people around them, they wouldn't want to contribute so much carbon monoxide to the environment which bring about so much tragic to the rest of the world population.
And furthermore, they stink, still want to come into close proximity with the public. If this is not inconsideration, then what is it? they should like be banned at least a radius of 10m away from bus stops. then when the bus come, they will be a dillema, choosing between the cigarette ( costing them $1/15) and the bus. By the time they make a decision, they won't have enough time to run after the bus cos they got no stamina. so in the end, none of the smokers will be able to board the bus. =D yipee !