While some people think that I'm being a lil too emotional, and don't regard this to anything near significant, I was pretty appalled by the attendance (particularly my class) today.
Today may be the last day when everyone is still in the less intensed mode before the prelims fever..why aren't people cherishing the moments when the others have not went eccentric yet?
Is Teachers' Day going to be the only day for these people to compensate for the time loss with their friends during the pre-examination times?
As usual on Teachers' Day, theres a concert and lotsa ex-graduates rush back to their alma mater. I was quite entertained by this morning's concert. now I want to highlight this: I REALLY THINK THAT NIGEL IS VERY MUSICALLY INCLINED. (don't gimme that -_- face or duh me for making another repetition of what many other people had commented on ages ago) I'm always very happy for my friends whom have discovered their own talent, tho I dislike ( more like in a form of disappointment) him for some really superficial reason.There were quite a number of promisingly good singers actually and a handful that were just, trying too hard =/
After settling everything I had to in school, I went to meet up my pri sch friends (delia, wanqi, sijin & phyllis) for lunch. There were so much things to catch up on !! Such gatherings are never enough....
Up till today, I'm still very much intrigued by those thought-provoking conversations. Even though they're as casual as erm classic gossips, updates..etc. which I can easily strike up on with any other normal friend. I will contemplate a similar issue from a different perspective in these conversations when I'm in different groups of friends. Hence, now I can't help it but feel insecured by a major decision I've made, perhaps upon the facile sense of confidence.