secret place on Earth
Saturday, July 21, 2007
A Doll up Excuse
as promised, i gonna update on racial harmony day. no wait, it wasn't a promise. it was only a prelude. I've never believed in promises anyway, they are just facade of those assurances crap.okay...so I was saying that I gonna rent this middle eastern costume which I've laid my eyes on last friday. haiya...I didn't eventually. I know I know..I've repeated this to many people ytd already but still, I can't get over my disappointment.I went to Arab st. right after my bio lesson on thur to collect the costume..then to my horror, the shop's assistant said sth like I have to pay for the whole set of costume plus the rental fee and then the deposit can only be refunded when I return the costume on sat and added that I should have known about the normal rental procedure. She wasn't very clear about the point she want to make lar. So I was quite displeased at that point of time. I snapped, " but you shouldn't assume that every customer knows that. at least brief me on the cost when I came last fri right...?" then she made lotsa irrelevant remarks that would make any normal person get annoyed...but she still had good intentions . Luckily, I was still very cool. She tried very hard to help me get a very discounted price for a skirt for purchase by making lotsa calls to her boss( happened to be away that day) but there was still no avail .$110 for the whole costume + rental fees$83 for the skirt for purchase ( !!!!)so i didn't get anything lor, obviously. gave an earnest smile and left.I was frantic over the ethnic costume for the whole night (not mentioning about the process...I think it will drive you to sleep) until Rosanne suggested that I should give it a try and call up Farisa to borrow kebaya.the next day, I reached school at ard 0720, dressed in a stupid combination of pe attire and heels. ok la then..blah blah blah thanks to farisa !school was as usual..cept that assembly was fantastic! I'm really impressed.after that yipeng, rosanne, sandy, royce, huijuan, joan, reniwati, weasley and I went to town in our ethnic costumes to lunch at sakae, take neoprint (-_-), then watch harry and his adventures.and I've nv done anything so crazy on the train before! um....I think I'll talk about it when I get the photos. let the pictures depict itself. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I dont know what to say cept that the day was interestingly funny. If I describe about everything here, probably you won't find it THAT funny.after that, michelle vidya xiaohui ivan joy jessie anh joined us!I've expected more from harry the movie but NOOOOOOOOOOOO.....!!!! the storyline was boring ! never mind, the showdown between weasley and da galzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz during phototaking was interesting.hehehhehe
8:26 pm
Profile
Evina Chen
陈玉芬
22
female
teochew chinese
AB+
sun and moon in virgo,
gemini ascendant,
mercury in leo
Singapore
status: discovering
Archives
Credits