secret place on Earth
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Being Forward-Looking
HELLO THERE ! I'm surprisingly still living happily now, no not in a state of desperation, not freedom-deprived. I'm serious lor. I love to do cluster papers and tys and love going to school to see my classmates, selective schoolmates, and only some school staff. OMG I LOVE MY LIFE.I HAVE SO MUCH PLANS AFTER O LVLS OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I CANNOT WAIT!!!!yeeeeeeeeeeeeeha! I will take on yoga lessons, resume piano lessons, apply cool part-time jobs, and return to (future) alma mater regularly for good reasons. and definitely, catch up with friends !!! and HK HK HK HK HK !!!!!! WAH WAH WAH *EXCITED* hopefully, I will be able to do all of the above.okay, I hope I can somewhat make the other fellow o lvl students feel better!you know when it comes to the graduating year esp. from term 3 onwards, it just happens that school events seem so oblivious to one. So you can just ignore some insignificant personnel out there, that has long been decepted by the school.And to those who have not made use of or wasted your extremely precious 1st 6 months of the year because of any unfortunate events or due to some assholes (sorry I can't think of any other noun that is less crude than this- I've used personnel already, creative writing workshop advises students to diversify their vocabulary in an essay. )who have caused much disturbances to your crucial year, MOVE ON , stop dreading and go and realise how beautiful life is, really.
7:38 pm
Profile
Evina Chen
陈玉芬
22
female
teochew chinese
AB+
sun and moon in virgo,
gemini ascendant,
mercury in leo
Singapore
status: discovering
Archives
Credits