Saturday, June 30, 2007
Ungrateful Brats
a city of possibilities.
I've questioned myself what is real reason behind such an overwhelming turn out of the crowd every year.
are you really sure that it was just an innocent answer: celebrate the nation's birth since independence?
I have witnessed people whom refused to stand when the National Anthem was played.
you bunch of ungrateful brats. go and learn your protocols right before you even dare to continue to struggle for survival in Singapore. (erm obviously, this was not taken during the anthem. took that down when the performers were singing stand up sinapore, then everyone started standing up and proceeded to the exits -_-)
I really felt an urge to punch their heads when I saw them sitting down. Unfortunately, they were not sitting directly in front of me. I won't be bothered by any humiliating consequences whichever party has to bear. I'd only be doing what's right as a citizen and as for them, it's their problem.I also feel like pulling the rubber band ( yes the one that is used to tie leftover tidbits) off from the hair of the pink shirt girl. MUAHAHAHHAHAHAH ! rip your wig off ! YESSSSSSS!!!!
The worst thing is that they still recorded the performances. I was even more enraged.
Now I'm starting to regret, I could have done something.

haha paiseh...the flash was too strong so I didnt open my eyes to the full.
I'm not an irrational nationalist, neither do I think that I'm overeacting.
I'll continue tmr. I've got lotsa things to talk about nationalism.
actually I've been seeing wrong things today. bleah
10:41 pm