secret place on Earth

Monday, May 21, 2007

Going to School

I must type sth cos blogger finally come up with sth more useful- saving drafts automatically!
today was a very moody day for me.
nowsadays, I have been taking the MRT to school cos I don't depend on oreo bus 33 anymore- got me late thrice =(: 1. bus broke down, 2 &3. irregular bus intervals .
I didn't manage to get into the 1st cabin of the train in time. I like the extreme ends of the train, esp. the one nearest to the driver's compartment.
I believe many other passengers out there also prefer travelling in the compartment cos it's less packed and the air can circulate better. However, since there are people just like me, who tries as much to stay away from the crowds, will surely move to either end of the train. So eventually, the ends of the train will be concentrated with people who dislike crowds. Very contradicting, that's why it never happens.
The amazing thing is that, there is always a net movement of the passengers from the core to the either end of the train.
Let's say if the extreme ends of the train are concentrated with people who are claustrophobic, then the movement of the passengers will be reversed and continuously alternating.

Sometimes it's good to expose your brain to useless things like these. It's better off than being occupied with some mental draining thoughts that you know very well won't enlighten you with any answers.

Walking to school may not exactly be an unfortunate thing. Although, I get to cover the same route as Mdm Neo -_-.
and have to be drenched when there is a downpour as I don't have the habit of bringing brolly to school. More like it's bcos I feel that it will take up alot of my space and my ex-umbrella was damaged by EUGENE KOH when he attempted to use it as a self-defence against tw. Now my current brolly looks kinda girlishly yellow or should it be yellowishly girly?, so i decided to reduce the usage.
Raining is sooooo good. I love it when the raindrops hit so heavily on my skin and yet didnt penetrate through, it has just got to show how waterproofed my skin is.

I feel that eye contacts are very noticeable, at least by me. I make eye contacts with people, objects and practically everything in the surroundings whenever a thought comes and vanishes within a split second, such that they're mistaken as accidental glimpses.



hope you've had a good day, everyone.

6:03 pm