today is the sch's commendation/speech day. Not a very happening one...
i prefer having the event in the evening. man, i really miss the good old days...when i still loved the school.
oh this is not a post for my complaints la. Tho I'm not really very satisfised with the event... I'm still quite easily contented by taking pictures! omg i sound so bimbotic. but really lor i cant help it what, I was feeling so emotional as this is my first time I'm putting on my beret with the revamped image.

tough job. so hard to fit eugene's face into the picture.
and after taking so MANY times, i've realised that his facial expression never changes...
it's default..
take a look at the subsequent photos.
*faints*
CH & I. haiyer, the triangular flags are so ugly..
Maurice & I. I think I look like as if I'm so overly excited or sth.
sth is very wrong with this, it's very goofy !!!!

Farisa & I. another one with frozen facial expression, except that shes very photogenic. =D
Felix & I. Happier looking picture.
I've taken one with Bernice but the picture makes my eye bags look very dark.
and yes I think I've said before already. I'm an IT cock...so dont tell me things like," go and photoshop lar!" hm....I've tried exploring the adobe software , trial one but i still can't handle it.
Yann Chwen & I.
funny.LOL let the picture speaks for itself.