secret place on Earth
Friday, March 09, 2007
hello there...regarding the weird facts thingy. I think i've done it before already but i gonna do it again bcos things gotta be updated one ma.1.erm, i think i'm extremely weird but i cant think of anything weird of me. okay, heres one. I can sometimes, somehow see through what's masked from the surface in people but I didn't reveal that, just kept it as unnoticeable as possible, unless someday, someone discovers that. oh but i've said it here already. nvm, it's not all the time anyway.2. The most lasting earworm i ever had was yuan you hui by Jay Chou.3. I dislike guys who think that they are so drop dead gorgeous when they are absolutely not! like my yellow person.4. I think Zaki Sir looks like a crocodile. HAHA CUTE !5. I get goosebumps very easily esp. on my left cheek. eg. excellent vocal, grammatical errors, when there are too many hole-like thingy being clumped tgt, scratches on plastics and chalkboard.....too many insect bites6. grey is my favourite colour.7. Xp is the most ridiculous emotion to me. i wonder if anyone in this world can do that face in real life.8. I don't really fancy surfbrands- common stuff9. I (just realised only) smile a lil too frequently when I'm depressed.10. I cant stand people who make too much noise.11. I cant stand people trying to act like as if they are so morally correct when they are just, empty vessels lar.12. I dont like correction tapes.13. and whoo! I thought I'm a social butterfly. haha14. PR skills are considered to be very important.15. If I have a huge sum of money right now, I will fly off immediately then decide what's next later.16. I want to go for hypno-therapies. if not I dont mind getting into temporary coma.17. I have never sneaked into any NC-16 movies before =(er okay...stopped here for now. cant go on and on...anyway, it's a Friday today ! and the arrival of march holidays...everyday is packed with activities already.today's npdp trng was jsut as usual. cept that the Marist Stella guy wasnt here, absence of the Mr know-how-to-answer-everything. sian..!ah haha...I started talking to this group of girls , all made up from all-girls unit. I'm the new addition to this self-acclamined fish club and i'm named the plankton. Dont ask me why, i'm equally as puzzled as you. oh my....the serangoon gardens guy is so action! he was the acting GOH then scrutinised every single one's salutations when i dont think hes any better. lol ! he was so condemned by the others today.even this hwa chong guy was like, " ya la ya la..you go la. you're the most experienced one what" LOL.hur hur hur...funny.
10:09 pm
Profile
Evina Chen
陈玉芬
22
female
teochew chinese
AB+
sun and moon in virgo,
gemini ascendant,
mercury in leo
Singapore
status: discovering
Archives
Credits