secret place on Earth
Friday, March 30, 2007
heh hello..i tell you, my moodswings are getting more and more severe.For a moment I can embrace any decent people ard, er not literally lar. lol, noticed that nowadays people really like to use the word " literally". and then *snap* I may be turning my torso diagonally to the right and start having discords with eugene. All that I have done are not deliberate, I swear that these are just not under the conscious control of my brain. hah...anyways, school is getting noisier...VERY irritating. what's with the sparkler ringtone. disgusting people, keep playing them...just silence them lar ! muahahaha...! NOISY NOISY NOISY ! WHEN WILL THESE PEOPLE EVER LEARN HOW TO SHUT UP???!!! I really think the 4E classrooms' coridor is extremely filthy, not literally...(HAHA).AND omg, have you ever encountered any mentor who had given up hope on his or her mentee? i have.not that i have directly taken part in any of the above mentioned roles, just seen them before.I think that's the second worst thing that could ever happen to anyone.yea but the worst is still losing faith in yourself.To me, a mentor is probably the most important person in my life. If one is not prepared to be a mentor, meaning setting aside time, making sacrifaces...blah blah blah, then don't attempt to be one lar. because whatever you do gonna leave deep impressions on your followers. you are responsible for every hope that is dashed, every spark of extinguished passion, every disheartened mind, every rejuvenated soul, .....yea lar.before you even think of giving up on yourself and your duties, think of who's watching you.you naively think that it is just going to affect you and yourself but have you ever considered the chain effect that may occur in the future?If i were to be involved in the chain effect, i would rather choose not to know the mentor if i have the chance.ok...i'm done for today.!!!!
10:20 pm
Profile
Evina Chen
陈玉芬
22
female
teochew chinese
AB+
sun and moon in virgo,
gemini ascendant,
mercury in leo
Singapore
status: discovering
Archives
Credits