secret place on Earth

Thursday, January 25, 2007

When life has been monotonous for quite some time, one would tend to yearn for something different and somehow, something will attend to your desires.

You think so? I totally agree !
I think that "reward" is reasonable for people to go through some shit before anyone can attain it.

Recently, I have been meeting up with one of my most hi-bye friends coincidentally outside school. It is really amazing to know that we actually chatted for quite a few hours and can click on so well, which I had never realised that before.
I'm really glad that I've got to know more indepth about someone whom I had never gave much thought about (means never think about the person before lor, that simple.)

I have so many hi-bye friends who only see the superficial side of me. 90% of my MSN contacts are just...there for the main purpose of occupying the space. Situations whereby verbal conversations are, talking rubbish with my neighbours (esp. michelle, eugene, yeesheng, mingwei and jiayi during lab sessions), then schoolwork with some ppl and np with duh, eugene and my co-workers. Some people have already been excluded from my list of people whom i frequently strike up conv with. Ah, then the rest will be questioning and answering the teachers, smiling at any of my approaching hi-bye friends. wah lao, coming to think of it, my social development (whatever the right term is) in my upper sec years is really very pathetic.
And then, proabably none knows about the innermost core part of my character because apparently no one had ever meddled into my current personal life. hehe...which is something good, i think. Sometimes things would remain in better condition in inert atmosphere rather than getting oxidised when exposed. I would rather maintain it as unreactive as possible to prevent malfunctions.

next, under exactly what type of conditions do you feel a sense of acheivement?
is it surpassing your previous results, putting down your rivals, gaining favour from people, outshining others ...
and obviously, there has got to be a morally correct answer.
I'm clear of mine and that will be my source of happiness.

anyway, I've also proved to myself that making wild imaginations aids in psychological manipulations.
har har har....colour relations, event relations.They are all impressions being portrayed, etched and imagined or even delusionised that made that relations possible.

YAY!

6:13 pm