secret place on Earth

Saturday, January 20, 2007

oh damn. I'm having sore throat, feeling rather moody.
and it's finally the weekends again!
I'm always looking forward to Fridays, they signifies the start of the weekend and the time for me to see my sec2s.

Anyways, I think these are overuled by some other things that happened.

I just had Bio practical this morning, so much screamings, shoutings, exclaimations,...
lol.
Practical sessions are always so interesting, quite hillarious too. Really lor, bcos ppl that are sitting ard me are always the ones that are more prone to getting scoldings. omg so funny but i cant escape. my turn will come sooner or later.
so that is the price you have to pay for taking pure science.
I'm quite sadistic. observing how some ppl do hands-on somehow tickles me.

such as, cutting the stupid cucumber, OMG! look at the ppl's facial expressions. HAHAHAHA ! SO FUNNY!!!
then erm, recording the no. of oscillations of the pendulum, then the ppl's head will follow the motion of the pendulum.
now as i reflect back on what i've done, there was once when i cut my thumb and was bleeding profusely. I think the way i reacted was kinda...ridiculous.

ok lar, not really very funny. I mean when the experiences are being put into words, dont sound very funny already.

I dislike people who try to act like as if they are soooooooo morally correct like that. like oh....dont judge ppl for others will judge you too. it doesnt sound very sensible to me.
If you resist judgements, then dont go for examinations, interviews, DONT EVEN attempt to comment on anything ! and if one fine day, you are being called up to attend a hearing. DONT GO bcos the judge is present.
wah lao, think before lashing out these type of erm ' food for thought' can.
it's so annoying.
man you're bound to fail in the society.

5:15 pm