secret place on Earth
Monday, January 15, 2007
I'm feeling alot now. not what Eugene was refering to, " feeling to do math". anyway, that was rubbish.....then i forever dont have that feeling to do math then no need to do lor. Speaking about rubbish, I come across all types of rubbish everyday, it's quite a tedious job to filter them. I think that's what life is all about, the ability to filter rubbish in order to maintain UNTARNISHED. I'm refering to bigger rubbish, not that type of rubbish that is in a form of casual remark. Being "bestowed" as the unlucky batch as quoted from Ruibao Sir, I felt pretty jealous, unjustified ( not in the sense whereby there wasnt enough evidences to that but it was due to the unanswerable question, " why us?" )Mr Lee Hsien Loong once mentioned in one of his rally that in Singapore, every citizen will be positioned at the same starting line but may not be finishing at the same ending line due to the various abilities every individual possesses.Many factors could have actually caused this result. Was it because of the people who had lacked much ought-to-have abilities or was it that even at the very beginning, the starting line did not explicitedly appear at the suitable position : either it was being marked much further behind the rest or the distance between the starting and ending points were too close to each other till the people not sweat enough or the starting and ending lines have fainted till the people live aimlessly and cluelessly or the starting and ending lines had been too flexible such that the markers had taken control over their lives instead of the people steering their way towards the end or..... I have come thus far in this organisation, how far was it I would like to ask.This journey is also measured in terms of vector quantity, so much stresses on the magnitude. How about the direction?I had the opportunity to experience so much immense emotions and seen the partial reality of life throughout these 4 years.Jealousy, unjustification, gloat, anxiety, rejoice, adrenaline rush etc......and lol unfortunately, did not witness any conspiracies. =pVery exciting i would say, because coming to think of it, there is no way will I be able to have a taste of that much variety of emotions if i had not joined NPCC.No one will be able to deny the fact that NPCC had failed to bring anyone emotional moments. Therefore, it is still incontrovertible that it had actually strengthened our resistance against the hardships and the reality of life.Certain percentage of the magnitude is given away, the rest is entirely up to opportunaties and whether one had successfully realised and utilised them. As for the direction, it is definitely not paved nor arranged by anyone for anyone; should it be travelling in a round-about motion or in smooth line.
5:49 pm
Profile
Evina Chen
陈玉芬
22
female
teochew chinese
AB+
sun and moon in virgo,
gemini ascendant,
mercury in leo
Singapore
status: discovering
Archives
Credits