secret place on Earth

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

After a music hiatus of about...4 months? I've realised that I've gotten kinda irritable when it comes to sounds. disgusting voices or sounds, i will classify them as noises. then they will affect my mood of the day. I'm not kidding, i can even feel some sort of numbness in my right brain.
I WANT TO RESUME MY PIANO LESSONS! I CANT WAIT !!!! I miss Ms Lim, in fact I'm also kinda missing my MEP class. If I'm coping well with both my math i wouldnt mind taking up MEP as an enrichment, seriously. It's not a matter of failing or not, at least I know I'm still a cut above the rest of the medicore people. I'm really really very afraid if I will regret in my later life as I'm quite fickle minded but persistent at times...erm depends on whichever situation is that.

As i opened my mail, where all the MEP notes from the tkgs mep yahoo grp will direct to, downloaded the attachments and the sudden frightening sense of guilt came along. Dont ask me why is it a sense of guilt.

At the point of time, I thought to myself, why am I always pondering over things that has expired. I'm not sure if this has always been obstructing my progress or whatsoever. I hope not. I cant help it, this is the surge of extreme emotions. Anyway, it is also quite a good thing, bcos it had also made me think of ways to salvage parts and puzzle of it.

I want to utilise both parts of my brain ! yea but that's not the point of this post, I just want to make sure that from now on, whichever paths I've taken I dont want to feel any sense of guilt or regret or whatever... it's not that I've taken the wrong route all these while but just that, my life has become more challenging contains more temptations...more...tricky. =)

6:58 pm