secret place on Earth

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Personality tests are stupid.

There are few things I've learnt...These few days have been so enriching.
No..my knowledge didnt came from the newspapers...
1 ! do not be a busybody...and do not meddle into other people's affairs unless the opposite party NEEDS your help
2! people do not treat me seriously...or am I leaving such an impression that I dont mean what i say kinda attitude, in people?
3! I am lucky to be in Logistics Committee
4! Discussing about religions is getting ppl into trouble
5! Most of my sqdmates' behaviour last year was actually much better than the present sec2s. lol, seriously.
6! I know how to break some locks open....=D
7! Threatening to delay cadets' dismissal time is very effective in maintaining discipline (at least for the time being)
8! Your left eye will actually tear before your right eye
9! Egg Shells are used as fertilisers ! ( oh yes it makes sense...cos it's calcium carbonate)
10! Mr Roy Tan told me that theres a type of crab that has blue blood as it is rich in copper. it is used to test for poison


Whenever you think that you have nth better to do...initiate some conv with ppl. learn sth new everyday !

7:06 pm