secret place on Earth
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
PHEW !I'm in a not-too-bad mood today.Hence, i finally bothered to update my profile.I guess my template doesnt look so screwed up already hor? hehehe...the next time i gonna update my friendster profile will be uh..when i'm in a fantastic mood which i know for sure, it wouldnt fall on any of these days. =)Today we've gotten back the Emath test paper which we took ytd...(duh, david loo has nth better to do)and as usual, i've flunked the test.Sigh...and ytd when i knew about my English Proposal test results, i was sooo demoralised.I sat for the Geog and Bio tests today.I have been thinking alot lately regarding my deteoriation of my academic results.It seems that, i'm not on the right track anymore. I;ve become like any other Student that studies aimlessly.I had forgotten about my ultimate goal of my 4 yrs of secondary schooling.Therefore,I've decided to once again, pen down my attainable aims which are stepping stones to my ultimate GOAL !Anyway, i gonna start afresh as I've wasted the whole of my 2months in Term 3.i hope i didnt do that badly for today's bio test, =p considering that i merely flipped through the notes last night and this morning.
6:59 pm
Profile
Evina Chen
陈玉芬
22
female
teochew chinese
AB+
sun and moon in virgo,
gemini ascendant,
mercury in leo
Singapore
status: discovering
Archives
Credits